- Local University – RM 700.00 (2 Person)
- International – USD 300
- High School– RM 500 (3 Person)
(The fees included accommodation, transportation and meals during exhibition)
TERMS OF REFERENCE
This award is open only to those participating as Exhibitors of their inventions/innovations
in International Engineering Invention & Innovation Exhibition (i-ENVEX 2013).
An invention/innovation must be new unless substantial modifications have been done to it
since it was first competed in any other award.
An invention/innovation may be presented in the form of pro-series or commercial samples,
already manufactured articles, prototypes, models, plans, drawings, photos and texts.
Inventor/innovator must complete a separate entry form for each invention/innovation per
category, which they wish to compete. Not more than one invention/innovation may be
submitted on each form. Photocopies of entry form may be used.
Each entry must be accompanied by an entry fee of RM 700 (Ringgit Malaysia: Seven
hundred only) for local participant and USD 300 for international. Payment must be made by
bank draft/money order, make payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PERLIS.
The fee is non-refundable should one withdraw from the award.
- By his formal application to participate in the award, each inventor/innovator undertake to ensure
the delivery of his invention/innovation before 9:00 hour 8nd April 2013 and to allow it to remain
on display during the whole Exhibition. Any inventor/innovator withdrawing his invention/innovation
before closure shall render himself liable to pay damages and shall forfeit any award given to him.
The inventor/innovator or his representative is required to be at the exhibit at all times, throughout the
Exhibition. Failure to comply may cause the forfeiting of any award given to him.
- The decisions of the judges are final. Any complain will not be entertained.
INVENTION & INNOVATION AWARD CATEGORIES
An invention/innovation may be classed under either one of the following categories. Please pick the class
which suits your invention/innovation best. You are to decide in which class it will be placed.
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed A
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed B
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed C
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed D
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed E
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed F
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed G
- EYReC Green Technology Award
- EYReC Creative Invention Award
- EYReC Young Scientist Award
- MINDS Gold Award
- i-ENVEX Best Of The Best Award
- UniMAP Vice Chancellor Award
- Open to all local and international students in Malaysia and overseas.
- Students at the age 6 – 25 can involve in this exhibition.
- High School
- University (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)