TERMS OF REFERENCE
This award is open only to those participating as Exhibitors of their inventions/innovations
in International Engineering Invention & Innovation Exhibition (i-ENVEX 2014).
An invention/innovation must be new unless substantial modifications have been done to it
since it was first competed in any other award.
An invention/innovation may be presented in the form of pro-series or commercial samples,
already manufactured articles, prototypes, models, plans, drawings, photos and texts.
Inventor/innovator must complete a separate entry form for each invention/innovation per
category, which they wish to compete. Not more than one invention/innovation may be
submitted on each form. Photocopies of entry form may be used.
- By his formal application to participate in the award, each inventor/innovator undertake to ensure
the delivery of his invention/innovation before 9:00 hour 8nd April 2014 and to allow it to remain
on display during the whole Exhibition. Any inventor/innovator withdrawing his invention/innovation
before closure shall render himself liable to pay damages and shall forfeit any award given to him.
The inventor/innovator or his representative is required to be at the exhibit at all times, throughout the
Exhibition. Failure to comply may cause the forfeiting of any award given to him.
- The decisions of the judges are final. Any complain will not be entertained.
INVENTION & INNOVATION AWARD CATEGORIES
An invention/innovation may be classed under either one of the following categories. Please pick the class
which suits your invention/innovation best. You are to decide in which class it will be placed.
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed A
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed B
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed C
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed D
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed E
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed F
- i-ENVEX Best Award Classed G
- EYReC Green Technology Award
- EYReC Creative Invention Award
- EYReC Young Scientist Award
- MINDS Gold Award
- i-ENVEX Best Of The Best Award
- UniMAP Vice Chancellor Award
- Open to all local and international students in Malaysia and overseas.
- Students at the age 6 – 25 can involve in this exhibition.
- High School
- University (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)